How to Make a Claim
Unfortunately accidents do happen, and in the event that you need to make a claim, we want to make it as easy as possible for you.
How do I make a claim?
If you have one of the following products:
- CarInsurance.com.au Protect Plus Package
- Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Tyre and Wheel Insurance
- Total Assist
- Extended Warranty
You can make a claim simply by:
- Visiting the Avea Insurance make a claim page, and
- Entering your claim details by following the easy steps
Once you have lodged your claim:
- Avea will send you an SMS or email acknowledging your claim
- They’ll be in touch again within 48 hours to provide your claim number and guide you through any next steps and to arrange any documents such as police reports or receipts to support your claim.
- You will also have the ability to track your claim at any time from Avea’s website, using your claim number.
If you're unsure what product you have, call us on 1300 387 592 and we can direct you to the right place.
If you have purchased CTP Insurance
To make a claim for any CTP Insurance purchased through us, you can use the below contact information to make a claim;
If you have purchased Roadside Assist
To make a claim for any Roadside Assistance needs, contact us on 1300 387 592.